rec's for photo-gallery?

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Wed Jul 18 21:43:42 CEST 2012

On Jul 17, 2012, at 20:55 , K9 Kai Niggemann wrote:

> is it possible to create albums that are hidden from public view but are easy to download for people with the password/secret link?

I think so, in the paid version of it. Otherwise Picasa? Would be curious what you're gonna go for. Kinda weird that Apple now has no method to share photo's anymore.

In the past I've used Gallery (gallery.menalto.com), but that software was pretty buggy. And I guess you wanna go for a hosted solution.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL