Auria for iPad

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Jul 18 13:37:07 CEST 2012

Op 18-7-2012 13:23, Jay Vaughan schreef:
> Just got it - it is amazing that this sort of app is available on the
> iPad these days .. really great.  Every time I see an app like this, I
> think I could probably replace all my gear with just a couple of iPads
> and still be quite happy ..

Exactly my thoughts.

I'm still working with an iPad 1, and I'm planning to finally get
another one in the fall (the 1 is really getting slow...).

Just wondering whether I'll get the "new" iPad 3, or if there's
indeed an iPad 4 on the horizon. I wouldn't like to get a 3 when
a week later there's an iPad 4.

Anyways, would be great to find out what I can do with just 2
iPads. Got loads of ideas about how I could get great results by
"restricting" my options :-)

Just one thing I would like to say to Apple:

Please put a freaking USB-port and an SD card reader in your
iPads so we can finally get rid of that stupid fiddly CCK!!!

Sjeez...

--
Gert