Arturia Spark (v Maschine)

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:44:27 CEST 2012

On Jul 17, 2012, at 4:15 AM, punkdISCO wrote:

> I know Im teaching you all to suck eggs but, nearly all of my "composing" is
> based on happy accidents so this is why I have always loved Jomox drums
> (synthesised drums)..

or you can go the Jackson Pollock route:
"and I don’t use – I don’t use the accident – ‘cause I deny the accident.."

I take this to mean: there are no accidents - just because you did not preconceive it does not decrease it's value. Besides, are we really making it, or is it being transmitted to us?

way to deep... back on consumerism, I kind of really want spark now after playing with it, thanks jerk I probably would never had known I could download the demo, but thanks to you...