modular jam

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 10:24:57 CEST 2012

> Would you like to add some? I feel a bit uninspired when it comes to
drums.
> But I am editing a set of tabla loops I recorded with a friend...;)

Hi Kai - would love too but unfortunately, I would never find the time.
Besides, Leah would go nuts if she knew I was working on something other
than our stuff - she has a big backlog of songs she has written over the
last 18 months and Im no closer to finishing any of them :(

Is your modular stuff recorded to a locked tempo or is it just controlled by
free running LFOs?

Ta

Paul
London