New Track - Correction

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Jul 14 21:49:56 CEST 2012

Op 14-7-2012 20:18, Declan Gorman schreef:
> Hey all,
>   I have uploaded a new track to SoundCloud for you guys to check
> out.  It's a simple, uncomplicated down tempo house track called
> Correction <https://soundcloud.com/dego/correction>.  Let me know
> what you think.
>
> Enjoy!

Hi Declan.

I like it a lot. It does have a bit of the feel of some German
minimal techno I like to listen to.

There's a couple of things you might want to look at.

1. The low sound that's starting around 0:49 does make the track
sound a bit messy.
2. Some of the sounds you use in that second part (after 0:47) do
seem a bit loud or in your face.
3. I don't like the vocal sample.
4. Perhaps a little bit more development in that long second part.

For the rest, great track!

cheers,

--
Gert