Maschines discounted

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 13:40:19 CEST 2012

> There are 2 types of NI users, ones that have Kore and ones that don't.
The
> former will always have a small part of them that hates NI.

Yeah, you are probably right..  I have a Kore1 and a Kore2, running Komplete
6.  Only recently realised that they have dropped Kore which what a huge
surprise to me seeing as Kore was the future of music production with all NI
products going through and being aimed at Kore.  So, lots of marketing
pressure from NI to get Kore otherwise your products were only going to run
at 60% steam..

But I hear you say "Wait on there, Paul..!!  Maschine is the future of music
production..".  Hmmm, as one small Irishman from Finsbury Park once said:
ever get the feeling you've been cheated..?

Just goes to show the frailty in the software investment model..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7