Nokie HumanForm

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:55:32 CEST 2012

On Jul 13, 2012, at 4:47 PM, Gert van Santen wrote:

> Op 13-7-2012 22:45, Andrew Tarpinian schreef:
>>
>> On Jul 13, 2012, at 2:13 PM, deeplfo wrote:
>>
>>> You guys seen this:
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjeinDdBIZM&feature=share
>>>
>>> I was thinking that perhaps the first editions might break a
>>> lot due to excessive twisting and bending :-)
>>
>> The tech on this thing is crazy advanced future stuff, but the
>> way you interact with it is basically circa 2007?
>
> So what do you suggest? Telepathy?

There is something in between that, the right interface is when we can use or hands(or body) to their full potential, not just the tip of our finger for poking... The real robot revolution, will happen because Siri is really tired of people poking her all the time, after all, it's not nice to point.

I don't know if telepathy will ever be a good answer, our brains need a filter, and that is our body. Unfiltered oscillators get really annoying after a while.