Maschine - here is my Live setup

deeplfo deeplfo at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 18:16:07 CEST 2012

Thanks for Sharing Paul.

________________________________
 From: punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk>
To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 8, 2012 4:00 AM
Subject: Maschine - here is my Live setup

[just posted this in AH so sorry if you are getting it twice]

Here is a quick screen shot showing how I use Maschine in Live, in particular, how I synchronise Maschine’s scenes to the track.  It also shows my audio routing (only 4 audio channels in this example as it is from a track we only started last night).

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/gear/ni/maschinesync.png

For controlling a scene’s length, I prefer using dummies as shown.  This means you then don’t have to make a 4 bar pattern, say, 16 bars just for the sake of making the scene play for 16 bars.

Ta,

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk