Maschines discounted

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 19:27:19 CEST 2012

Hi Micke

> I know some of you have one. Do you think it's been simplifying your
> creative process?

So yeah, I love Maschine and really hate myself for doing so..  Im a HUGE
analogue drum fan and feel like Im letting down my Jomox 888 but, the
simplicity of how Maschine integrates makes the 888 cumbersome.

Believe what you hear about Maschine when people say it feels 100% like a
hardware/standalone drum machine, with audio outputs permanently patched
into your DAW.

If you are still in doubt, spend 30 minutes and watch a selected few of the
tutorial videos, preferably from a reputable source like Native Instruments.

Feel free to ask specific questions..

Ta,

Paul
London