Seen this yet?

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Thu Jul 5 17:34:20 CEST 2012

On 05/07/12 16:12, Andrew Tarpinian wrote:
> On Jul 5, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Tony Hardie-Bick wrote:
>
>> the choice here is to go with android, probably cos they liked the GUI,
>
> + cheap (you have to pay Microsoft:),

it never even occurred to me that ms would be an option ;)

> + like he said in the video: someone can dev for it without having the device,
> which is the hallmark of any well designed software/hardware combo ;P

well, yes, it looks like there's really good work done on this product so far.
given that porting existing software appears to be not so difficult (i imagined
maybe having to write assembler for the yamaha chip), then this product, or some
development of it, may succeed.

> At least they are doing "something" though, better than sitting on their
> ass.

yeah... for every criticism one makes, a risk should be taken, or ten ;)

Tony (HB)