Maschines discounted

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:12:43 CEST 2012

Wow...thought the subject said 'Maschine DISCONTINUED' and i was about
to go off the handle on NI doing this yet again..

So glad I was wrong.

Anyway, Maschine has turned into way more than a software drum machine
and into a nice platform for starting ideas.  It's my drum
machine/sampler of choice when working in the box and particularly
when working on more rhythmically based pieces.

Tony