Fun games to play?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Jan 31 09:35:53 CET 2012

2012/1/31 Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net>

> You're *not* a player of Railway Tycoon?  Surprising!

Hey, I like little trains, I like big trains in a somewhat platonic fashion
(actually, I'm still a bit afraid of several hundreds of tons of metal
thundering past at breakneck speed, don't know why), but driving a train is
very, very boring. These things could run completely autonomously, and as a
driver, you have to stick to numerous procedures and such.

Driving a powerful car around the Nürburgring, now *that* is exciting.

- Peter