Micro Party February 4th - CORRECTION

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 25 22:18:27 CET 2012

Op 25-1-2012 22:08, punkdISCO schreef:
> Sorry Gert but I wont make it either.  Money is VERY tight for us at the mo
> so not spending on anything other than bread and water..
>
> Have a fab weekend!!  Will look forward to the pictures..

No sweat.

It's looking like there's only a few people who will be able to
make it anyway.

I'm looking forward a lot to meeting Joost and Heather, of
course, but I understand that for most people it's difficult to
just come over for 1 night.

Who knows, I might organize a midsummernight music-party in July
or an end-of-the-world-fest on december 21st...

:-)

--
Gert