180 Dead Hero's - Vocal for timing suggestions

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 25 10:59:47 CET 2012

Sorry to labour this - Im sure its getting very boring..

> So, here's a 4/4 beat:
> XxxxXxxxXxxxXxxx
> Im currently doing this:
> aHundred and Eighty dead Heros X
> (with the capitals H E H on the beat, X being the 4th beat in the bar)
> You are saying:
> Ahundread And eighty Dead heros X
> (with the capitals A A D on the beat, X being the 4th beat in the bar)

Here is another short attempt.  First two versions are new (as what I
believe is being suggested), second two versions are as per the original.

http://www.punkdisco.co.uk/misc/audio/180%20Dead%20Heros%20Vocalv2.mp3

Clearly it sounds a little awkward so I might get Lead to redo the vox.  If
so, I will get here to do each bar separate (first letter on the first
beat):

1) Onehundred  (btw, if I redo the vox, I may change the work "ahundred" to
"onehundred" as this might work better).
2) And eighty
3) Dead heros

So, is this what is being suggested?

Thanks again for any assistance :)