Micro Party February 4th

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 24 14:26:37 CET 2012

Guys,

As some of you might know, Saturday 28th of January will be my
birthday.

Since I haven't done any decent party in years, I am planning a
small get-together for the incrowd on:

Saturday, February 4th. 16:00 - late

Nothing big; just juices, wine, beer, snacks, perhaps some
chinese food - oh, and enough free time for coding sessions for
those of you who can't keep their hands off their MBP's for even
a couple of hours ;-)

There's enough sleeping possibilities for those of you who
want/have to stick around a bit longer. For those stayers, doors
will be open from Friday afternoon 16:00 until Monday noon (-ish,
of course).

I'm guessing that, apart from possible music-bar peeps, there
might be 2-4 other friends, so it will certainly not be as big
(or NOIZY! ;-) as Joost's NYE thing.

Please let me know if/when we can expect you.

Cheers,
--
Gert