180 Dead Heros

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 23 10:32:03 CET 2012

Morning Gert (and all)

> 2. Very good sound, very cool sounds. Love that noizy bass.
> Excellent how those hats are so far in the back.

Not intentional; just me being rubbish :)

> 3. Perhaps the rhythm of the words "180 dead hero's" could be made to
> sound more, err, rhythmical. I get the feeling it just doesn't sound as
cool as
> it could be. What about saying that line at half the speed?

I will listen to this again.  I have wrestled with the timing for way too
long and it could be that I have just become deaf to the track.  I intend to
not work on it for a week so I can clear my head..

> 4. Good production and mastering :-)

I did not ever expect anyone to say this about a PD track, least of all you
with your super-hot hearing :)  Were you drinking whisky again last night?
:)

Thanks for the comments, Gert.  They will all get addressed when I pick it
up again..

Ta,

Paul
London