Waldorf Pulse 2

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 20 16:38:41 CET 2012

> I think it should have CV/Gate..! ;)

Like the Pulse+.  The "+" also had the great ability to be used over 2 midi
channels; one for the Pulse and one for the CV stuff..  At the same time,
you could also use the Pulse's modulators and send them to the CV Aux
output.  Very useful..

Btw, I love Waldorf.  Waldorf are what Access could have been if they had
balls to develop more than one product in the last 1.5 decades!!  Saying
this, Access have always been a strong company and Waldorf are flaky to say
the least, so perhaps the Access model is better: "its hard to trip over if
you are standing still"..

Back to Waldorf: their filter's resonance has to do down in history as being
the worst resonance, ever!  Okay, I have only owned a MW1 and 2x Pulse but
in both cases, just awful!!

..but I still love the company and their products..  :)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Text SLUT to: 29 7 29 7