Foundation

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Thu Jan 19 00:50:42 CET 2012

On 18.01.2012, at 20:15, Tony Scharf wrote:

> I also want
> to see what the Harvestman has on show, as well as WMD.

One of the reasons I got into Euro was the Polivoks filter. I have a real Polivoks (bought it in Poland in 1996 for 148 DM (!)) and really like that filter!

One thing you can do on the Polivoks that make it an amazing tool for weird stuff are the loopable envelopes.

> All the excitement in NAMM is happening in the modular market.  Analog
> is making a serious come back.  Its really exciting.

I was amazed to see the X-series by Macbeth. I didn't think they'd (he'd) care about Euro? I guess that's where the "dough" is. (if you can call that meager amount of dry flour of the modular market dough at all...)

Kai