Foundation

Andrew Tarpinian EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 18 17:46:17 CET 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 11:05 AM, Jon Stutters <jstutters at jeremah.co.uk> wrote:

> On 18 Jan 2012, at 14:47, Tony Scharf wrote:
>
>> Just saw this announced by Pittsburgh modular, and thought I would
>> post it for those going modular here:
>>
>> http://pittsburghmodular.com/foundation/
>
> That seems to be a good price for what you get.  I'd be tempted by something like this but I'm having too much fun drawing up various configurations of my own starter kit.

You are getting like 10% off the modules with the system. I'm interested in the new asdr, lfo and midi cv modules, nice basic inexpensive options, nice alt to doepfer. I love Pittsburgh's knobs.

But yea, I have found half the fun of euro is designing your own system. It's liberating. The rest of my system comes today, looking forward to not blowing anything up.