Foundation

Tony Scharf EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 18 15:47:33 CET 2012

Just saw this announced by Pittsburgh modular, and thought I would
post it for those going modular here:

http://pittsburghmodular.com/foundation/

Basically, its a 'starter' modular that gives you a complete
monosynth.  You could integrate it with a larger system, or swap
modules out over time.  This seems like a great way to get started.

Price is going to be $1695 according to a post on the muffwiggler
forum.  That makes it price competitive with the Doefper starter
systems, but I would argue this is higher much quality.

I am considering one down the road as a nice way to add a 'voice' to
my system.  I really like the table top case.

Tony