Doepfer Dark Time

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sat Jan 14 09:41:26 CET 2012

Whoever stated that modular peeps aren't frugal must be right.

this ADDAC stuff is not for the faint of wallet.

But it seems you are right. The ADDAC001 (370 EUR for an arduino with some shields and a euro-faceplate) and the Ethernet connector ADDAC007 (another 150 EUR for a shield with a euro-faceplate with an ethernet plug, which they unfortunately left out of the original package) seems to do exactly that OSC-CV. it's amazing. but also quite sobering prices..

Kai