Panoramic Photogaphy

Chris Strellis EMAIL HIDDEN
Fri Jan 13 23:14:02 CET 2012

Cool!

You've captured the constellation of Orion above the right hand tree and
also the Orion Nebula M42.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5bbw-wYJo

Good stuff!

Cheers

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org
[mailto:music-bar-bounces at lists.music-bar.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Robinson
Sent: 11 January 2012 21:19
To: Music-bar
Subject: Panoramic Photogaphy

A bit off topic, but I know there are a few photographers on the list...
here's another bit of my university work for this semester, a panoramic
photograph

http://www.lxnen.com/smallpanorama.jpg

(or if you want the full 65 megapixels
http://www.lxnen.com/finalpanorama.jpg )

I shot it on a bridge about 2 miles from where I live. It's assembled from
86 exposures taken with a Nikon D90. There's a +2/-2 bracketed HDR layer
shot on ISO 200 at sunrise, a nighttime layer shot on ISO
800 with 30 second exposures at about 2am, and some light trails added to
finish it off.

- Andy_R