RPM Challenge

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 11 21:36:57 CET 2012

Excellent.

Mohsen

________________________________
 From: Chris Strellis <chris at strellis.com>
To: 'Music-bar' <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 12:10 PM
Subject: RE: RPM Challenge

Gentlemen,

I've been silent for a few months but I back if in a small capacity.

I have a new job (after 14 years at the old one!) since November which has
been fairly demanding and leaves me a small portion of the evening for
social emails etc.

I've also been "contracted" to perform a synth modification for a well know
synth musician which has consume my time.

But I want to be "IN" for RPM challenge.  I haven't missed one since we
started doing them and I'm not going to start now.

Cheers

Chris