Mic shure KSM32

Tony Hardie-Bick EMAIL HIDDEN
Wed Jan 11 18:04:24 CET 2012

Much wisdom from Gert here,

my interest in mics stems from recording straight, and what is mastered is what
went into the A-D - with no eq, no compression or fx, except, maybe some very
high quality reverb. the mic becomes one of only three components that colour
the sound. if you're adding effects, or multitracking anyway, yes, you need a
good sound, but there's no need to get obsessive.

Tony (HB)