RPM Challenge

Romain / rXg EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 10 18:00:33 CET 2012

Christian B,
I don t know what others smoked but me I can tell you that I  smoked a lot
of international News Papers to make it  LOL   ... :)
I m glad you like it...  but to be sincere the mastering from Martin
boosted and polished very well the song  :)

also imo ''bilderberg group'' was  better than my song on the Printemps
album ...

So this year the subject is 'change' ???... I will try to make something if
i have the time ...

Have a nice day everybody !

On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Christian Borg <christian at borgstation.com>wrote:

> Oh, and I forgot. Just listened to the barian RPM contribution 2008.
>
> I guess I was not around then cause I don't remember listening but those
> songs are freakin awesome!!
> Each and everyone. Don't know what you guys have been smoking on that ....
> my best guess is some kind of fondue ....
> Right now fractales - bilderberger group are taking a couple of rounds in
> the ol mp3-player. :)
>

> --
> Christian B

Romain