Video New Years Eve Party. Was: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Gert van Santen EMAIL HIDDEN
Tue Jan 3 02:34:43 CET 2012

Op 3-1-2012 2:23, Michael Zacherl. schreef:

> I'm not sure if I want so see this _anywhere_ in the public!

Joost just send me the link:

http://music-bar.org/2011/dec/

It doesn't seem to work (yet), though...

But what's the problem? It's just a video of the evening.

I feel that more and more people are reacting overly
selfconscious and annoyed these days about appearing on somebody
else's video or photograph. I was just hoping to give barians who
weren't there an impression of a fun evening.

cheers,

--
Gert