NI Maschine

deeplfo EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 2 21:44:17 CET 2012

> I have worked out the workflow with Live and they work extremely well
> together.  Actually, incredibly well together..

I've loved Maschine from day one, but once I sorted the integration in Live, it was doubly more fun....The trickiest part was setting up Live with the right track settings for both capturing midi from Maschine and outputting midi to Machine.  My default Live template now has Maschine all set up nicely, along with Stylux RMX, and that's beat making heaven right there :-)

mohsen