NI Maschine

punkdISCO EMAIL HIDDEN
Mon Jan 2 20:47:28 CET 2012

I wrote (to Gert)

> Hey Gert - glad it is clicking with you.  I keep meaning to give mine
another
> go, but from memory, there were just too many menu options.

Feck!!   I hate to admit this but, I cleared all the dust of Maschine
yesterday and been working with it for 2 days - it is pretty ace :(

I have worked out the workflow with Live and they work extremely well
together.  Actually, incredibly well together..

Looks like I maybe keeping Maschine after all (and not getting a Tempest)..
But time will tell..

Hmmm..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk
Banned by YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EvlOpBe0xU
"It's not even remotely creative or interesting." - Tony Cappellini