joining the modular club

K9 Kai Niggemann EMAIL HIDDEN
Sun Jan 1 16:03:51 CET 2012

On 29.12.2011, at 10:57, Jay Vaughan wrote:

> You modular guys are really getting me excited about building my own modular system too.  I think I'm going to put a bit more energy into it this year, and maybe 2012 is the year I finally finish my modular system project, begun in 1997 .. ;(

I think my wish for a modular started around the time the Doepfer first came out, I believe it was 1996. took a while to incubate..;)

getting more into DIY last year made me push forward, then the opportunity came up. I am very happy with my Doepfer so far, although I crave a means to sequence it...

Kai