RPM - Mastering - Status

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at chello.nl
Mon Feb 27 23:08:39 CET 2012

Op 27-2-2012 22:59, Joost Schuttelaar schreef:
> On Feb 27, 2012, at 22:15 , Gert van Santen wrote:
>
>> I have just uploaded 2 wavs.
>>
>> Please choose the one that fits best, or take both if they fit in somewhere.
>

> Hey! I heard one of these before! :)

Possible :-)

 > All tracks made in Feb, remember!? :)

I mentioned before that they could be used if there wouldn't be
enough minutes of music on the album. None of the trax have been
released before. AFAIC it's just to make sure there will be an
album, and all the work of the others hasn't been for nothing.
It's up to Martin to "use or use not" :-)

cheers,
--
Gert