rpm -- oh no...

Christian Borg christian at borgstation.com
Mon Feb 27 21:50:25 CET 2012

K9 Kai Niggemann skrev 2012-02-27 00:29:
> Hi,
>
> thanks everyone for a great an encouraging exchange, some really awesome tracks and I felt extremely motivated to contribute -- but unfortunately I couldn't finish my contribution. I didn't have enough time and am not happy with my current result, it's just flat and boring, I think.
I know the feeling!
But I always get inspired by all you guys on the list. If it were up to me I'd probably
finish only one song each decade .... :D

Too bad you couldn't get it ready for RPM.

> so -- please excuse my lame excuse, but again there is no track from me…;)
>
> (but a new play: "Hobophobia" with a lot of sound design, two actors (m) and a dancer (f), opening on March 14 in Münster…;-)

That sounds cool!

--
Christian B

  :: "compress that dissonance, if you dare" ::

  Blog: borgstation.wordpress.com
  Web:  www.borgstation.com