RPM - Mastering - Status

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:43:54 CET 2012

http://rpm.music-bar.org/2012-02-26%20mp3%20preview/
Thank you Martin,
Your work always impress me :)
I m sorry that i left the fade out at the end of my track
( I heard it s not very professional to deliver track(s) with fade in or
fade out to be Mastered ) ...

Now that you did some work on it  what will you advice me to do or to
correct for the next time when I'm mixing my own song ?

Anyhow I listened to the other tracks they sound very good  ...
Maybe you mentioned it in the past but what do you use in general  for
mastering ?
Hardware, software ?

Again thank you,
Romain

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:51 PM, Martin Naef <mnaef at navisto.ch> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I've uploaded a first version of the tracks for feedback to the FTP site.
> I've tried to balance the tracks against each other as far as possible,
> although that's a goal that can never be fully reached given the diversity
> of styles. The order of tracks is semi-random, some tracks just ended up in
> order of me downloading them... Suggestions for the final ordering are
> welcome.
>
> I'll do another final session with fresh ears tomorrow evening (remember,
> GMT+1...). Anything that arrives until then will be added. Feedback is
> welcome!
>
> BTW: Joost, are you submitting the tracks afterwards?
>
> Martin

Romain