Re: RPM… (10) 8 days to go!

Christian Borg christian at borgstation.com
Tue Feb 21 08:50:52 CET 2012

Second that!
And I like the three WIPs!

I just got stuck trying to write some lyrics here. But I'll have something
for saturday, lyrics or no lyrics. Just needs some re-arranging (and
recording) cause the whole thing is based around this simple baseline I'm
playing around with. Might put a WIP up on wednesday to get some feedback.
(signed up for soundcloud yesterday. :) )
.c

On den 20 februari 2012 at 19:34 Mohsen <deeplfo at yahoo.com> wrote:

> btw Joost, thanks for rallying the crowd :-)

> On Feb 20, 2012, at 8:40 AM, deeplfo <deeplfo at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm in, but just got side tracked by a trip for work, and this week in
London.  Be back this Friday, and finish off what I started last week :-).
Will have something this coming weekend.

http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem/noisetheorem-solar-maximum
http://soundcloud.com/fractales12/touch-my-faith-1

> >> Who else! :) Micke! I know you can do it... Gert!? Deadline or no
deadline... And TonyHB! Come on... that stick needs some compositional
love. AndyR! Prolific as always? Jay! Boot up that holy trinity again! :)
K9! A bit of artistry... please! :) AndyT, put that new gear to some good
use! :) Kim, get out of lurking mode and bring on the polish again! MZ!
Give us some noise! And Mohsen.... when you're back and inspired, transform
that into something nice :) Marc! Show us some Ableton love :) Jonny! I'm
expecting drunken-ish vocals + supercollider :) DeGo... you used to be so
prolific :) Strellis! You know what we expect :) ToAd! Belgian electro! And
Martin, Paul, Peter, Sjaak, Ron, M@, The Dong.... Cyrille... Mr. Borg...
Antarc! Søren! It has been too long since we heard anything :) Goes for you
too Larry, James, Bill, Enrique, Denis, DJAndroid and Komatos! :)