Re: BBC: Let’s Kill the Internet and Start Over

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 21:03:13 CET 2012

This exactly my fear with anon.  They claim to fight for me, yet I don't
seem to recall ever asking them too.

What i fear most is that anon could actually be the exact people they claim
to fight.  Their activities are definitely the kind that could have the
consequence of encouraging legislation.  Attacking the FBI, CIA and various
corporate concerns is like repeatedly kicking a bees nest.