FS:basically, everything not a modular synthesizer

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 16:15:45 CET 2012

Since getting into the modular, the M3 and particularly my polyevolver
get less and less and less use.  Ive had the PEK in a case for nearly
4 months and havn't missed.  I only hooked up the M3, really, because
I needed a controller keyboard.  I am also selling my Yamaha DTX Multi
12 pad since I don't play live shows that require it anymore, and I
have a laptop with Battery anyway.

If anyone is interested from the bar, let me know.  The PEK has some
issues with its encoders, so it is priced to sell.  Ill make special
considerations on shipping and price for bar members.

Thanks,
Tony