First ebay Negative feedback!!

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Thu Feb 16 14:24:58 CET 2012

On 16/02/2012 12:36, punkdISCO wrote:
> Sorry to hear this Mr D.  Btw, you can contend negative feedbacks and then
> get them withdrawn.  Im sure the process will not be easy but might be worth
> a shot..

Already done that.
I did mention the canned response from ebay stating that there was no
breach of policy? (when clearly there is) ;)

I just got a response from the buyer! Here is the whole saga so far:

(Buyer used 'Item not as described' mechanism)
First message: Dear guiseppi_mendoza,

Heyahh,

Tried the processor and it doesn't work in my computer, and i
went to a computer shop and they told me the processor is fauly, i am
not happy that its gonna cost me to send it back to you..

Claire..

-babydoll2109

Me:
I will happily refund the Paypal total, but only if you post the CPU
back for testing.
If it was a very low cost item, I would just refund.
Cheers.

(Absolutely no response to that for many days, then got NEGGED)

Me after neg: Dear babydoll2109,

Thanks for the negative feedback.
I'd like to know what I did wrong to deserve my first negative?
What more can I do than offer a full refund on return (which I did)?

Them:

Dear guiseppi_mendoza,

well if i send it bake to ubi still got to pay postige so i still loos out

-babydoll2109

Me: (mucking about a bit now, hehe, I'm just going to try ignoring any
more shit)

Dear babydoll2109,

You aren't making any sense, whatsoever.

----
Let's see if she can suddenly spell after that.
I guess she is just wanting me to pay for the return postage.
But you know, if she is doing this after leaving negative feedback,
isn't that a form of blackmail and against ebay policy.
lolz.