First ebay Negative feedback!!

The Dong dong at f2s.com
Thu Feb 16 13:27:11 CET 2012

On 16/02/2012 12:03, Joost Schuttelaar wrote:
> Immediately transfer the funds to your bank account. Yes, PayPal will take your money otherwise (+40USD fee).

There are zero funds in my paypal account, not even US$ ;),
but surely I would be notified long before it got to that stage and
given some chance to rectify or justify my position? You would think...

I was under the impression that buried deep in the ebay policies there
is a process for buyers and sellers to follow that involves some
mediated dialog. The buyer appears unaware or unwilling to follow such a
process. Perhaps I am wrong.

My gut tells me they tried to buy something, claim it was faulty,
expecting me to jump through bigger hoops than lawfully required to make
them happy (by refunding without return of said faulty goods)
Of course, the ultimate outcome of this probable ruse is that the seller
gets screwed, and the buyer gets it for free. This would leave me way
out of pocket, with no goods to possibly resell.
In the case of computer components, anyone with half a clue knows that
compatibility problems still abound, even if it's not quite as bad as it
used to be, so even if the buyer truly could not get the proc. to work,
there's a good chance that there is nothing wrong with it, just not
going to work on their mobo etc..

We'll see if it gets worse... ;)
If it does, F'k ebay for selling..