reaction from a dad....

Andrew Tarpinian evildead at nyc.rr.com
Sun Feb 12 18:15:48 CET 2012

On Feb 12, 2012, at 9:42 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at chello.nl> wrote:

> Op 12-2-2012 15:36, Tony Scharf schreef:
>
>> On another note, I showed this video to my dad.  He thinks the guy is
>> crazy, but as he put it "You don't know what it is like raising a 16
>> year old girl until you do, and it is probably the hardest thing a
>> parent can do".
>
> I'm sure this is very true. Good thing you have a boy ;-)

Yea but what she did, while not very nice, is not the most horrible thing a child can do. She seems to not be out stealing, hurting people, taking drugs, and getting pregnant. She's just pissed off at her parents like every kid gets. Only now since her dad seems to take things like a 15 year old, she will be behind in her education this year because of lack of a computer.