Eventide Space

Michael Zacherl. mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Fri Feb 10 20:27:56 CET 2012

my point about the stompbox was it's rather small and I can use it for gigs.
funnily enough I could reconsider the Chameleon's SpinAudio RoomVerb M1 Skin, which is actually pretty nice.
That's what I've been using so far - also on the road.
And I'm with Tony, I'm using reverb much more like an effect rather than seeking realism.
And for that fx part the Space is just too tame.