crowdfunding?

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Wed Feb 8 16:05:07 CET 2012

Does anyone have any experiences with crowdfunding?

for the first time we are using the German site "startnext.de" to acquire funds for a theater project.

(http://startnext.de/hobophobia)

if you have any info about homeless, poor, hobos, beggars, buskers, anything, any anecdotes or stories, or would like to tell me if/how you decide to give to someone asking for money on the street, please let me know!

We need a few more "Fans" for the project, before the actual fundraising can start -- so if you feel like registering and clicking on "Fan werden", we'd very much appreciate it!

Thanks!
Kai