SSD, hybrid or Velociraptor?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Feb 8 10:17:07 CET 2012

> Nope :( It's 13 inch Macbook Pro. Unfortunatelly only internal solution.

Thats a pity.  I've really had a great time with this Expresscard SSD in my old MacbookPro last night .. set it up, cloned the drive, and oila - the system is 10 times faster and really, really nice to use.  Such a great upgrade - highly recommended for anyone who has a MacbookPro with the Expresscard slot.  Its a cheap way to get a much, much faster machine out of existing hardware.

;
--
Jay Vaughan