Android Apps

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 01:11:48 CET 2012

For note taking, i really like evernote.  Its cloud based,  and has a
website and desktop app that you can also use.  Its free to use so long as
you stay under certain bandwidth caps per month ( i have never gone over).

Another option, if it is just text notes, is to just use google docs.  Not
the best, but free and it works.