Music-bar radio...

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Fri Feb 3 10:23:07 CET 2012

No, sorry, that's the first stream :) there have been a few more but the first one is still running (LiquidSoap is very stable). Last night I've been hacking some web stuff (trying out NodeJS finally to get a real app built) and hope to have it up 'n running this weekend.

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL