Teenage Engineering are really ..

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Thu Dec 27 22:49:55 CET 2012

That's cool. When I bought my Beat Thang in mid-August I got it for $100 cheaper by using my Best Buy card to pay for half of it (since I had to get the card to buy a new 39" HDTV because the no-name Meijer brand TV I bought 4 years ago died during the Summer). 10% off any purchase that wasn't part of the fine print disclaimer at the bottom of the coupon I got with the card through the mail.

I was also lucky enough to convince the BeatKangz to give me a $100 off code towards the purchase of sample packs on their website. That was supposed to only be for hardware purchases between October 1 & December 31, 2012. Since I had bought the hardware 6 weeks ahead of time they were kind enough to give me the code.

Double score woohoo!!!

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords