iPad Question - iTunes sharing

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Dec 26 22:16:52 CET 2012

> Yup, this.  Turn on Home Sharing in your iTunes, then go to Music on your
> iPad and look for your computers name ..

Thanks Jay and others for the pointer..  I have done this on my PC and on
the iPad.   On the iPad I can see my iTunes purchased tracks but, not the
rest of my library.

Interestingly, on the iPad if I goto Music (with iTunes open on my PC) I see
an empty screen with "Playlists, Songs, Artists, etc" along the bottom (but
no tracks).  If I then close iTune on my PC, the iPad instantly says "No
Music".  So, there is some communication going on but just not seeing the
tracks on my netstore (NetGear Stora).

Mr komatos/wasted mentioned some Router issues.  Could this be my problem??

Thanks all..

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk