Merry Christmas ..

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Dec 24 23:06:26 CET 2012

Op 24-12-2012 09:57, Jay Vaughan schreef:

> Flynn got a whole box full of RC gear for us to assemble into working crash machines, Corben got a set of cymbals for crashing and bashing while music-making.. sure is fun being a Dad these days, and getting the boys through the whole program .. hope your families are getting some good quality times, too.

Jean-Luc is going to get a 22" LCD screen from Father Christmas, but he
has to fall asleep first. ;) Makes for a pretty nice computer system for
a nine year old (old Core 2 Duo, but SSD and a 8800 GTS graphics card),
but that's to be expected with me as a father.

Have a great time, guys. I'm currently in the third day of the first
consecutive period of 16 days of leave, since... to tell you the truth,
I cannot even remember when was the last time I had more than a week off.

- Peter