Kurzweil K2000vp

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 16:48:35 CET 2012

I had one for a very brief period, was quite impressed but
circumstances required its, at the time, high value sale, and I was
sad every time I saw one around for a little while, but got over it.

It has this sort of weird surreal multi-streamed nature to it, very
hard to describe and its thus a unique sound.  As ever, forget the
presets, even if you dont know what you are doing, finger-jabbing will
make it go off into willliiillldllddd territory.  I really liked it.

However, if you dig into zynaddsubfx, and its many forks, you will
find quite a bit of a similar feel, I think.

j.