December, the video

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:25:08 CET 2012

I m a bit late ... but we are still in december  :)
Very nice work for the quality ... i really like the 'panoramic take' at
2min42  with the sun light diffracting   ... :)
maybe it s a money problem for the budget but imo i would like to mix/see
the cession of the band recorded on the mountain with snap shoots based on
the lyrics/poems of the singer ,,,
 but adding those will ask another script for the video ( based on the
lyrics which maybe needs actors ) and of course  more editing work by all
means ...
All in all it's  super well done ...
Musically i have a bit problem with the voice' style but from 2min42 i like
it :)
So well done,good luck  and more videos will be appreciated ... :)
Cheeers

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 7:39 PM, Paul Maddox <yo at vacoloco.net> wrote:

> Guys,
>
> December, the debut music video for the band I'm in, Her Dark Embrace is
> online now!
>
> http://youtu.be/o1Pki359Tks
>
> I hope you all like it.
>
> thanks