Cubasis for iPad

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Dec 17 12:13:27 CET 2012

Yikes, too expensive .. they've done the typical Steinberg thing though, and claimed the value market .. "elite cash-spenders" .. well, any of you Cubase fanboix got it yet?  It actually seems neat, like it'd work very well indeed, so if only it were cheaper I'd get it.  Already got too much digital junkapps, though, sheesh.. the soldering iron is saving me from all this, really!  Don't they realize what 40bucks worth of parts can *make*?

;)

j.

;
--