NoiseTheorem, 'Dust'

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Tue Dec 11 22:02:18 CET 2012

Ditto from me too Tony. I haven't had the chance to listen to the previews yet but I've always liked your tracks & gear demos that you've posted before. If its on iTunes I can buy it from there but if not do like Chris suggested and I will gladly Paypal you $10 US sound unheard. Gotta support our fellow music-barians!

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords